EBOOK : Industry 4.0, MANUFACTURING ON
THE BRINK IN CANADA
Say yes to innovative technology, become agile, and learn how to make digital transformation at the service of manufacturers.
WITH THIS BOOK, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT THE STATE OF THE CANADIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY AND ITS OPPORTUNITIES.
This ebook presents a clear direction for the future to enable Canadian manufacturers to do more, conquer new segments and gain a sustainable competitive advantage through the use of innovative digital technologies such as cloud computing, IT, social media and big data and the analytics that come with it.
- Definition of Industry 4.0 and internal and external factors
- Industry 4.0 as an opportunity for manufacturers
- The four goals of innovation to improve manufacturing
- Concrete examples: applied digital technology
- Best practices for the future
- Self-assessment of the potential of digital technologies